The majority of people are unaware of the condition of their roof.
We can provide a modern roofing look using the latest roof seal coatings which will extend your roof’s life, saving you the need for a very expensive roof replacement.
Your roof is a large portion of your home’s exterior, it’s important that it protects your home from damage. Due to an ever changing environment and the climatic extremes in Australia, your roof continually subject to weathering. So rather than wait for extensive damage to occur and the headaches of insurance claims, roof restoration is a great investment for your greatest asset, your home.
A great looking roof adds value to your home and is one of the best ways to increase the value of your home.
Roof Restoration process is designed to bring your weathered roof back up to a quality condition before it’s too late.
We know the true value of your Roof Restoration will be in the quality of our workmanship and products. As such we only use locally produced quality products like Acryloc and Flexipoint.
Five coats are used in our tile restoration process and all are acrylic based.
The restoration process is
- Replace broken tiles
- High pressure cleaning process ( @ 3000 psi plus ) will remove all dirt and moss leaving a clean surface and debris in guttering from high pressure cleaning process are flushed away, with attention to outside of guttering, fascia, patios and surrounding areas.
- Re-bedding as required and repointing all capping using a flexible pointing compound is then applied
- Second pressure cleaning to ensure all material from repointing etc. is cleared from roof.
- First Coat :Acryloc Mould Rid chemical treatment for Mould
- Second Coat: A binding acrylic primer is applied using an airless spray gun, penetrating and sealing your tiles.
- Third coat: High Build undercoat to smooth out pitted tiles.
- Then two coats colour sealant in the colour of your choice.
We provide a 10 year warranty on workmanship and Acryloc provides a 10 warranty on their restoration material.